The Liebster Blog Award promotes blogs with less than 200 followers, as a way to get their names out there. Liebster means, 'beloved or dearest', but it can also mean 'favorite'.
As a Liebster award recipient, I now have the pleasure of passing the award on to five other up and coming bloggers.
In order to accept this award, the recipient must do the following:
1. Thank the person that presented the award.
2. Link back to that person(s) blog.
3. Copy and Paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers (bloggers who you think deserve this special recognition).
5. Let those deserving bloggers know by leaving them a comment, or emailing them.
My Fab New Five:
Every day I check each of these ladies' blogs to see what they are up to. They are all so sweet and genuine.
Rachel - A Cupcake for Moose
Ashley - Domestic Imperfection
Jenny - The Sweet Stuff
Aliesha - Feathers in Our Nest
I love blogging so much and I've made some great friends along the way. Thank you to everyone that takes the time out of your day to stop by and visit. I always love to hear from you!